TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is a legal and binding agreement between you, the user (referred to as “user” or “you”) of the Programs, as defined below, and Dawn Merit (referred to as “we”, “us” or “Dawn Merit”) stating the terms that govern your use of the Platform, as defined below. The website www.dawnmerit.comand the information, services and other materials contained therein are provided and operated by Dawn Merit. Dawn Merit offers curated and specially designed online certification programs.
• All the courses have been created in adherence of the syllabus prescribed by the relevant authority. There is no guarantee of any additional coverage.
• The course promises only the offerings listed on the website.
• In the process of teaching, adequate discretion is taken by teachers. That shall not be counted as deviation from the syllabus
• Any request of course not being easily understandable due to language or theoretical difficulty will not be entertained. Adequate caution has been taken to make the course as understandable as possible.
• If any significant topic is found missing in the course, it will be provided at a mutually agreed date only on online access. No new pen drive will be dispatched for that.
• Money once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
• In case of any legal issues, the matter will be covered under the jurisdiction of Mumbai only.
During your use of the Platform and Programs, you will:
• not harass other users, students, attendees, support agents or visitors;
• not create an atmosphere of disharmony, hostility within student groups;
• not cheat on any homework assignment or exams for the Program;
• not post online any secured testing materials;
• not share solutions to homework assignments or exams; and
• notify the instructors immediately if you become aware of any other user cheating or breaching these Terms and comply with the requirements of the specific applicable code of conduct, if any, relating directly to a Program into which such user is enrolled.
By registering your User Account, you agree that:
• you are registered for the Program only once and will not set up multiple User Accounts; and
• you will abide by these Terms and any terms specific to the Program.
Additional requirements apply to Students. As a Student, in addition to the points above, you agree that you are registering with the intent to complete the assignments, if any, that are relevant and applicable to the Platform or Programs into which you have enrolled.
A student’s registration and enrollment for any course at Dawn Merit are a binding agreement to finish the course and to pay the full fees. The application form must be signed to show the student’s agreement to follow Dawn Merit terms and conditions.
FEE REFUND POLICY
• Registration fees are conditionally refundable and non-transferable. Conditions for the same have been mentioned below with the breakup of the refund amount
• Institute will cancel the admission of a candidate if the due installment is not cleared after 15 days of the deadline
• Late fee payment will attract a penalty of 5% per week on the installment amount after the due date
• Refund is not applicable on Online Advance Certification in Digital Marketing
• If Dawn Merit is unable to offer you a place on a course, we will refund any fees paid by the student
• In case, admission of the student is cancelled on account of disciplinary action or violation of Anti Ragging Regulations or Substance Abuse or Breach of Code of Conduct or any other Rules & Regulations of the University, No Refund of fees is permissible
• Admission cancelled on grounds of failing the eligibility verification, then no amount will be refunded
• In any other case which is not covered in these rules, the decision would be taken by the Management
The Platform and/or Programs may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Dawn Merit, therefore, reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
The Platform, Programs, and any information or Dawn Merit Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with all faults.
Dawn Merit makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, with respect to Dawn Merit Content or services available on or through this Platform and Programs, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Dawn Merit makes no warranty that the services will meet the user’s requirements or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does Dawn Merit make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services, or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the services, or that any defects in the software will be corrected.
The user understands and agrees that the Dawn Merit Content and all other information, data, or other material downloaded or otherwise obtained through or from the Platform or Programs is obtained at the user’s own discretion and risk, and that the user will be solely responsible for any damage to the user, the user’s computer system, electronic device or any loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.